[Mailman-Users] mailman dies insider deliver...

Joseph T. Bore jbore at tjtech.com
Wed Sep 2 06:17:28 CEST 1998

after installing b5, with python 1.5, and chmod'ing all the
appropriate directories according to all the messages in the archive I
am still experiencing problems.  No mail is being delivered.  If I
mail to any mailing list on my machine the following shows up in the
mailman logs.  Any help is greatly appreciated since all my lists have
broke... 8(

jb

Sep 02 00:10:46 1998 deliver (child): Traceback (innermost last):
deliver (child):   File "/home/mailman/scripts/deliver", line 154, in ?
deliver (child):      main()
deliver (child):   File "/home/mailman/scripts/deliver", line 49, in main
deliver (child):      do_child()
deliver (child):   File "/home/mailman/scripts/deliver", line 57, in do_child
deliver (child):      spawns = string.atol(sys.stdin.readline()[:-1])
deliver (child): ValueError :  empty string for atol()