[Mailman-Users] Pastfix and Mailman

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sun Apr 4 22:58:43 CEST 1999

I am running postfix 19990330 on my test server and all appears to be
working well. I also run Mailman as a mailing list manager. I am
preparing to replace sendmail with postfix on my production server
that also hosts several virtual domains.

My question is are there any caviats that I need to be careful of in
making this transition? What are the known interactions and/or
problems ralated to Postfix/Named Virtual Domains/Mailman?

I realize that there are some significant differences in the way
aliases, Virtual Domains, etc. are configured and handled. Can anyone
give an overview of the things I need to wath for and/or change?

Thank you in advance for any insights.

Richard B. Pyne, KB7RMU
rpyne at kinfolk.org
http://pyne.kinfolk.org/rbp2