[Mailman-Users] REPLY-TO oddity

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sat Apr 10 09:47:39 CEST 1999

No, what "simply broke the system" in your example was the *bad*
email address the message was sent from.

Replying to *this* message which had no Reply-to: and included what
appeared to be all the list members as well as the list in the other
headers that if I had "reply(ed) to all" it would have both sent one
to the list and a separated message to each individual on the list.
If it had a munged Reply-to: I could have simply "reply(ed)" instead
of having to mannually clean out the mass of addresses and re-address
it to the list only.