[Mailman-Users] Still need code info for privacy option

Nicholson James D James.Nicholson at amedd.army.mil
Thu Apr 15 17:39:28 CEST 1999

To All:

I reported a problem previously that the privacy option to rewrite the mail
header to make it appear that it is coming from the list as opposed to an
individual user, is broken under IRIX 6.2 (or possibly just on my machine).
I REALLY need to take a look at the code responsible for this.  However, I
just don't know mailman.

Could someone please give me a pointer to the code responsible for the
rewrite as well as some way to check the settings to see if the web
interface to list administration is setting the switch correctly for this
feature?