[Mailman-Users] No module named paths ??

Gonzalo Servat speedy at WebBios.com.au
Thu Dec 2 06:14:40 CET 1999

"Barry A. Warsaw" wrote:

>     GS> Hi All.
>
>     GS> Whenever I try to execute a script in the bin directory of
>     GS> Mailman, it gives me this error:
>
>     GS> Traceback (innermost last):
>     |   File "./list_members", line 56, in ?
>     |        import paths
>     GS> ImportError: No module named paths
>
>     GS> Any idea how I can install this module?
>
> You probably didn't install Mailman correctly.  Please read the
> INSTALL file for instructions.

I fully read the INSTALL file and followed the instructions. It's just
strange because Mailman is working fine.. it's just any script in the
bin/ directory that I try to run gives me that error.

Thanks.

Gonzalo.