[Mailman-Users] Feature Requests

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at vdata.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 15:24:13 CET 1999

allen at gist.net.au said:
> I would like the ability to be able to subscribe to all lists (or some
> of the  lists) on a host in one go, so that you basically have a list
> of available  lists, that you just click a check box for each list and
> bulk subscribe the  one user to as many lists as necessary.

interesting idea... needs to be made flexible enough that it doesn't
shut out the "page per list" form of the curent system.

> This would allow a user to come to one page, and subscribe to several
> lists at  once, without having to subscribe manually to every list he
> wants.

Obviously if you are doing this it ought to go with a single
confirmation message to turn round a subscription to multiple lists....
but this then gets complicated if the lists do not share a subscription
policy.  [ie some need approved additions, some need confirmation,
others need nothing]

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]