[Mailman-Users] run queue

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Thu Dec 2 19:50:05 CET 1999

Where in the directory structure of  mailman does queued mail get placed
for the cron job "run_queue" to process if the message failed to deliver
the first time or the host machine was down at the time, because there
are times where I don't want these messaged to be resent. I would rather
deleted them then have run_queue send them out, because I had one list
that had subscribed the wrong email address for 2000 users to the list
and it kept trying to resend them which caused performance problems do I
need to adjust sendmail to handle a situation like this?

--
Kory Wheatley              Office Phone 236-3874
Computing & Communication

Everything you do must point to him.