[Mailman-Users] Exim/Mailman Alias problem ?

Kirth kirth at hole.org
Fri Dec 3 02:57:29 CET 1999

Hi,
	I followed the install doc, and the details on
www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html but I have hit a problem.
I think exim is ignoring /etc/aliases becuase every time I
try to add a list I get this in exim_reject log

1999-12-03 01:50:09 rejected MAIL FROM: temporarily unable to verify sender
address (try again later) <mailman-owner at mail.i-docs.org> H=localhost
(ns0.hole.org) [127.0.0.1] (mailman)

now I dont know if the problem stems from I want mailman running on
mail.i-docs.org rather than ns0.hole.org ... or If im just being stupid

in /etc/aliases I have
mailman: kirth at i-docs.org
mailman-owner: mailman

Help would be greatfully appreciated as it's starting to really annoy me
*grin*

Regards

Richard

kirth at hole.org / kirth at i-docs.org