[Mailman-Users] Exim/Mailman Alias problem ?

Kirth kirth at hole.org
Fri Dec 3 03:17:16 CET 1999

Ok, well sorry about that I fixed it *grin*
working on the next problem now
1999-12-03 02:15:56 rejected MAIL FROM: unknown local-part in sender
<mailman-owner at mail.i-docs.org> H=localhost (ns0.hole.org) [127.0.0.1]
(mailman)

i presume THAT is the aliases

* Kirth (kirth at hole.org) [991203 01:57]: