[Mailman-Users] Exim/Mailman Alias problem ?

Kirth kirth at hole.org
Fri Dec 3 03:52:35 CET 1999

sorry about all this, you where rihght about I'd forgotten to add the domain
to the local list, now I get this one (oh, i moved it from mail.i-docs.org to
@i-docs.net for ease of mind)

  test-request at i-docs.net:
    Child process of list_request_transport transport returned 2 from command:
    /home/staff/mailman/mail/wrapper

what does the 2 mean ?

btw, sorry for all this, and thanks alot for the help

* claw at kanga.nu (claw at kanga.nu) [991203 02:32]: