[Mailman-Users] Cron <mailman at saturn> /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/run_queue (fwd)

Todd Pfaff pfaff at edge.cis.mcmaster.ca
Fri Dec 3 16:42:38 CET 1999

i had a similar problem recently and had to do:

  rm ~mailman/locks/\<site\>*

to fix things.

you may want to do an 'ls -l' of locks/\<site\>* first and see what the
ownership and permissions are.  i would guess that they are owned and
writeable by a user other than the mailman admin user or the web server
user.

i think in my case, i had been mucking about in mailman as root and the
files ended up as being only root writeable.