[Mailman-Users] Just another day using Mailman

Brian Wilson bwilson at songline.com
Tue Dec 7 00:16:25 CET 1999

I got this debug when I was in the process of approving a message to be sent
to my
mailing list. Alas, I think I hit the browser 'back' and ended up resubmitting
the same
message so multiple copies went out to about 20,000 people.

I like mailman but it sure is buggy still... hopefully I will be able to fix
some of the bugs
as I am now being forced to learn some python.

After viewing the vetted messages in the web i/f I have to empty them out
using the
3 line python program that someone sent to this list a few weeks ago, as the
cgi seems
to croak whenever I use it with this....

--

Brian Wilson <bwilson at oreilly.com>
System administrator, O'Reilly Networks