[Mailman-Users] Two features request - one on page, one in authorize post

Nicholas Brenckle nicholas.brenckle at yale.edu
Wed Dec 8 17:04:51 CET 1999

Many of the lists we have here at campus are restricted in more ways
then allowed via the web page interfaces. Some are set to open posting
but to yale.edu addresses only. Some are set to
allow anyone from some yale and yale affiliate sites to post without
being on the list. Is there any way to add this feature? A regex for
posting addresses?

Also, on the "list info" can a column be added for posting status - ie:
Open, Limited, Moderated etc? As listmaster I get all sorts of questions
like "I sent this to a list and it said I wasn't authorized" [Self
explanatory I know, but it might help with the 3rd column]
Nicholas Brenckle                   Yale University School of Medicine
nicholas.brenckle at yale.edu                     ITS Med - PO Box 208089
203-737-2377                                  New Haven, CT 06520-8089