[Mailman-Users] Re: My God! - Our List Host Is Dropping the use of Mailman

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Wed Dec 8 17:19:08 CET 1999

Quoting Edward S. Marshall (emarshal at logic.net):
> On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> > Actually, I looked again.  Postfix's bounce format is not strictly
> > QSBMF.  Oh well.
>
> Agh, you're right on that count. Sorry about the misinformation. *sigh*
> Everyone would rather reinvent the wheel...

I'm sorry I missed a bunch of this discussion because my system crashed and my
backup tapes were munged.  But couldn't you just provide a hook where people
supply a regexp for finding the actual system response code and message in the
MTA they are using?  Provide defaults for the MTAs you know about, but let
people customize them if they are using something you don't know about.

--
Paul Tomblin, not speaking for anybody.
SETI at Home:  Finally a *good* way to impress Jodie Foster