[Mailman-Users] External Archiver + Frame Usability Patches

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at uwm.edu
Thu Dec 9 21:25:16 CET 1999

For people using the _external archiver_ feature in mailman-1.1:
I fixed problems with it.

And then I like to remind people that I wrote a small:

 Frame usability patch for the admin web interface.

	Descriptions and patches available from:
			http://ffii.org/~breiter/probe

Cheers,
	Bernhard
ps.: I'm not on this list, please carbon copy replies to me.
--
Research Assistant, Geog Dept UM-Milwaukee, USA.  (www.uwm.edu/~bernhard)
Free Software Projects and Consulting 		         (intevation.net)