[Mailman-Users] Attachment filtering/rejection?

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Sat Dec 11 00:14:24 CET 1999

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Dan Mick wrote:
> I'd love to have my mailman-run list either reject or strip all
> attachments (*(^(^ HTML, .GIF/.JPG, .vcard...I don't want any of
> 'em).  I don't see anything in the code that mentions it; is this
> a "TODO"?

That's easy.

Go to Privacy options and add the following:

Content-type:.*multipart/alternative.*
Content-type:.*multipart/mixed.*
.*text/html.*
.*text/enriched.*
.*text/x-vcard.*
Content-Disposition:.*attachment

to the "hold posts with a header value matching regexp".

Cheers,
Steve
--
Steven Champeon                 v: 919.854.1570
Sr. Technical Consultant        f: 919.854.1579