[Mailman-Users] Cron Daemon errors

mr mr at uniway.be
Thu Dec 16 14:43:22 CET 1999

Hello,

I just learned about and am using mailman in my job. I have installed it
and have got it half-way working (I see the "Your New Mailing List" mail
and can click on these links. However I do not understand the error
messages I am receiving from the Cron Daemon. The most important one
being (I believe, because it is the first one I always receive):

Traceback (innermost last):
File "/home/mailman/cron/gate_news", line 119, in ?
main()
File "/home/mailman/cron/gate_news", line 58, in main
mlist = MailList.MailList(name, lock=0)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 62, in __init__
self.Load()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 810, in Load
raise Errors.MMBadListError, 'Failed to access config info'
MMBadListError: Failed to access config info

I have just been able to locate these errors but have no idea what these
errors mean or how to fix them.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Kirsten Melanie Royal

--

"?.I don't have to eat, I don't have to drink, I just have to study."