[Mailman-Users] "invalid uri"

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Sat Dec 18 05:38:16 CET 1999

All of a sudden I am geting weird errors when I try to access
some of my lists.  This is happening for listinfo, admin -and-
admindb pages for some lists only:

                                  Bad Request

   Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

   Invalid URI in request GET mailman/admindb/asrmel HTTP/1.0

They all have worked perfectly for motnhs before this.  Anybody got any
ideas?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/