[Mailman-Users] mailman and exim

Milos Prudek prudek at nembv.cz
Mon Dec 20 15:02:43 CET 1999

Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> As J C Lawrence said there is a lot of logging data from exim - that
> should certainly let you pin down the problem.  Also there is the log
> data from mailman itself in its logs directory.

Mailman log do not show any new log entries since I dismantled sendmail.

> Your most likely problem is that exim is not set to allow relaying from
> 127.0.0.1.

Well, I have relay_domains = hp-bv.nembv.cz. I tried the following:

relay_domains = hp-bv.nembv.cz:127.0.0.1

which resulted in exim stopped ALL deliveries and HPUX sendmail being
refused:

Dec 20 14:59:43 hp-bv sendmail[966]: OAA00965: to=<prudek at seznam.cz>,
delay=00:0
0:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, relay=bsdbv.nembv.cz.
[194.212.141.250], st
at=Deferred: Connection refused by bsdbv.nembv.cz.

--
Milos Prudek