[Mailman-Users] mailman and exim

Milos Prudek prudek at nembv.cz
Mon Dec 20 15:38:18 CET 1999

> configuration fault, and the question is *who* should be taking
> responsibility for finally delivering that address - looks like mailman
> is not involved at all.

Then why 'exim -bt' tells me that it calls mailman wrapper?

> you should be adding that entry to host_accept_relay (for version 3.00

I have localhost added in host_accept_relay from the very start. I added
127.0.0.1 just to be sure. Does not help. THis is current
host_accept_relay:

host_accept_relay = 127.0.0.1:localhost:hp-bv.nembv.cz:bsdbv.nembv.cz

> Running a mail system is not a suck it and see process.  Exim is
> exceptionally well documented, I suggest you read some of that

I did. Could it be that my router config is not acceptable for mailman?
send_to_gateway:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = "*.nembv.cz hp-bv.nembv.cz byname; * vitis.bv.anet.cz
byname"

--
Milos Prudek