[Mailman-Users] Preventing binaries

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Mon Dec 20 22:50:45 CET 1999

I haven't upgraded from one of the betas to the official 1.1, but I was
wondering if anyone had done any patches that allowed one to set whether
or not to strip binaries from the list (including vcards and so on). This
is fairly common on commercial lists.

I am now hosting a pretty large list of spinning fiends and, as the
average spinner isn't especially technical, I'd rather NOT see, say, the
latest virus going to the list.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator