[Mailman-Users] Feature request: editable welcome message

Marc Merlin marc_news at valinux.com
Tue Dec 21 01:41:41 CET 1999

On lun, déc 20, 1999 at 01:35:09 -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> You'll want to look at bin/withlist, and if you've got the CVS
> snapshot, bin/config_list.  Either can be used to make this easier.

Talking about config_list, I tried it last  week and it was very nice, but I
was  hoping it  would  also dump  the  list of  users  with their  subscribe
attributes.
This would let me move a list of users to a different list/different machine
without having to copy the config.db and having to hack it afterwards.

Marc

Finger marc_f at merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information