[Mailman-Users] Preventing binaries

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Tue Dec 21 05:24:37 CET 1999

My solution, suggested here, is working fairly well: make them
beg for approval by setting a bunch of the right headers to be
"suspicious":  add

Content-type:.*multipart/alternative.*
Content-type:.*multipart/mixed.*
.*text/html.*
.*text/enriched.*
.*text/x-vcard.*
Content-Disposition:.*attachment

to Privacy Options/Hold posts with header value...