[Mailman-Users] ignored error

A Iqbal Santyaswardan iqbal95 at student.te.ugm.ac.id
Mon Dec 27 07:11:56 CET 1999

Hi,
I'm competing mailman with my friend's majordomo (and we're both still
newbies at these things), whoever got theirs installed errorfree first
will have the honor of having it used :)  Well, so far I'm ahead since he
still has to download and install a list-news plug in, while i've only to
fix some "ignored" errors:

I keep getting mail like this:

Subject: Cron <mailman at server> /usr/bin/python
/home/mailman/cron/gate_news

Exception Mailman.LockFile.NotLockedError:
<Mailman.LockFile.NotLockedError instance at 8186820> in <method
LockFile.__del__ of LockFile instance at 80f7c88> ignored

I get that every once in a while (cron, duh) but don't know what to fix.
I have followed the install guide, twice, but still receives it.
Oh, I'm using Linux Mandrake 6.1, Sendmail 8.9

Thanks in advance for the help that may come...

A Iqbal Santyaswardan
iqbal95 at student.te.ugm.ac.id