[Mailman-Users] Restricting posting to list members broken

jwm at plain.co.nz jwm at plain.co.nz
Mon Feb 1 07:47:12 CET 1999

AS the title suggests, only it's being _too_ restrictive. I'm getting
(as mailman admin) messages that say message from 'email address I
know is subscribe' cannot post to this list as it's restricted to list
members only. As this was _my_ address, I though it might be some sort
of weird local delivery thing, or mailer miscofiguration, but it seems
to be affecting everyone else, too.

Anyone else encountered this with mailman 1.0b8? What header info does
it use to determine origin?

John.