[Mailman-Users] Messages silently disappearing

Harald Meland Harald.Meland at usit.uio.no
Mon Feb 8 14:29:34 CET 1999

[Wes Morriston]

> Hi,
>
> I have exactly this problem (perfectly described by Edward Marshall).
> Has anyone come up with a solution?

Apparently this has got something to do with the interaction of
Mailman and Postfix.  I suspect it to be a problem with Postfix'
use Postfix myself I haven't had the time to test my hypothesis yet.

If anyone using Mailman with Postfix could try doing some debugging on
this, e.g. in the way I suggested in my reply to Edward Marshall
(available at <URL:http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/
1999-February/000421.html>), I'm sure other Postfix/Mailman users
would be thankful (as would the Mailman developers).

--
Harald