[Mailman-Users] Status of "member_posting_only"???

Jeff Hahn jeffh at streek.com
Sat Feb 20 06:05:36 CET 1999

THANK YOU!!!

	Works great - I just wonder what functionality I'm losing by
disabling the OWNER-list alias.  And I certainly don't have a clue why
this fix works!

	Has this been posted to the developers list as a bug?  I'll post
it now and see if I can get some permanent resolution of the problem.

	Thanks again...

	-Jeff