[Mailman-Users] cron error

Greg Stein gstein at lyra.org
Sun Feb 21 13:54:57 CET 1999

I was getting the same thing. You should remember to check the archives
when an error occurs. :-) Here is the solution:

http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/1999-February/000427.html

Basically, another process is stealing the lock too soon; the patch
increases the length of the timeout check.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/