[Mailman-Users] use of name "mailman"

Christopher Kolar ckolar at admin.aurora.edu
Mon Feb 22 22:28:50 CET 1999

Sorry to bug you all with this (not being on the developers' list myself),
but I was wondering if I am the only person to wonder about the use of the
name "Mailman."  It is used by Endymion (www.endymion.com) for both the
commercial and the (excellent, free) standard versions of their WWW-POP3
interface software.  I am running both on the same server and about once or
twice a day get confused over which I am reading about.  Apart from the
confusion of a few users, maybe the development team should look into the
use of the name (from a legal perspective).

Apologies if this has already been taken care of, just trying to be helpful.

--chris