[Mailman-Users] run_queue just hangs...

Dave Cinege dcinege at psychosis.com
Tue Jun 1 01:21:23 CEST 1999

Mail man seems to be running OK now, but 'run_queue' does nothing but
hang eveytime cron runs it. I woke up this morning a 'ps' tree full of them.

I can't find and error's directly and if I run it as the mailman user (list) it
does nothing. The most I can get is this when I Ctrl-C out.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/run_queue", line 31, in ?
    OutgoingQueue.processQueue()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/OutgoingQueue.py", line 88, in processQueue
    lock_file.lock()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/flock.py", line 182, in lock
    time.sleep(self.sleep_interval)
KeyboardInterrupt

Eh? It's sleeping on a lock file??

--
http://www.linuxrouter.org/     Linux Router Project

Over 750,000 people are now in jail for consensual 'crimes'. 2 million more
are now on parole or probation. 4 million more will be arrested this year.
Would someone please remind how 'free' America is again?