[Mailman-Users] need help w/RH 6.0, sendmail 8.9.3 and mailman rc1

Jerry Adlersfluegel jerrya at jerrya.fastrans.net
Wed Jun 2 06:02:37 CEST 1999

I have moved my installation to a different machine, and have installed
mailman 1.0rc1. I have created a list and can send mail to myself via the
list, but not to anyone else. I keep seeing a "relaying denied" in the
maillog. I am able to relay from the localhost, and from other machines on
my 192.168 network. I don't see what's going on, and I actually suspect
this is not a mailman issue but rather, a sendmail one. If anyone has
mailman running on a vanilla redhat 6.0 system, I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks

--
Jerry Adlersfluegel