[Mailman-Users] REALLY WEIRD

Corbett J. Klempay cklempay at chimera.acm.jhu.edu
Wed Jun 2 22:10:47 CEST 1999

Ok, in response to my previous messages from a few minutes ago...it
started working again! (I knew when I got a message from one of the lists
I run...so I then sent out a test message to another list, and that made
it out...AND now I got a listinfo page to work).  The bizzare thing is
that we haven't touched anything..the only thing that went on in the
interim was the other guy running Tripwire to check for funny business..

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay     "The shifts of fortune test the
				      reliability of friends."