[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Me linnkarik at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 06:23:04 CEST 1999

Assuming that I installed everything correctly,
the file permissions should be handled by mailman
itself w/o any problems, right?

Anyway,
I manually did this (chmod *.txt.gz in
$prefix/archives/public/<list> ) ... works ok ..
till somebody posts the next message .. where
Mailman chmod 600 the file :(

What am I doing wrong here?

I am using Redhat 6.0, users' umask is 022 and I
didn't install as root.

Thanks

Feisal Umar
afu at altek.com.my

PS: my installation of mailman can be viewed at
http://listserv.mysmac.com/