[Mailman-Users] Implicit destination problems using aliases

prospace-jlewis jlewis at prospace.org
Thu Jun 10 00:32:51 CEST 1999

I have set up an alias in my /etc/aliases file that says the following:

information:      "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post prospace-admin"

But when I send messages to "information", the messages get held my mailman
for approval with the following reason:

Reason held:  Implicit destination

If I send messages directly to the "prospace-admin" list address, the list
works as it should.

Is this me, or mailman?  How can I get this to work?

Thanks

John Lewis
ProSpace volunteer webmaster and mailing list manager
http://www.prospace.org/