[Mailman-Users] Re: [EXIM] Probs with Exim/Mailman combo

Jerry Alexandratos jerry.alexandratos at quansoo.com
Thu Jun 10 18:20:03 CEST 1999

Philip Hazel <ph10 at cus.cam.ac.uk> says:
: On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Jerry Alexandratos wrote:
:
: > My setup is as follows:  FreeBSD -current, Exim 2.92, Mailman 1.0rc1.
:                                                   ^^^^
:                                                   ^^^^
:                                       There never was such a release.
:
: > Disconnected  / Connection unexpectedly closed  (dequeued)
:
: A bug like this (but not identical) was reported for Exim 3.00 and 3.01
: and fixed in 3.02. But it sounds as though you are running an earlier
: version. Can you check by running  "exim -bV"  to be sure?

I'm running Exim 2.12 (sorry about the typo up above).  Does this mean
that the only solution for using Exim/Mailman might be to upgrade the
version of Exim that's being run?

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 302.521.1018               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jalexand at quansoo.com       ||  ...It's much more important