[Mailman-Users] Wrapper error

Tom Hallewell hallewellt at rfa.org
Mon Jun 21 18:10:49 CEST 1999

Thanks for the tip!!  Now I'm getting an exciting new error-

Jun 21 11:51:46 1999 TrySMTPDelivery:
Mailman.pythonlib.smtplib.SMTPRecipientsRefused  / hallewel
lt at scotty.rfa.org: <hallewellt at rfa.org>... Relaying denied; etc; etc; etc;
(dequeued)

How do I set up my fancy new redhat server to relay mail within my domain?
Is this documented anywhere so I can stop bothering you nice people about
sendmail problems?