[Mailman-Users] How to get rid of HTML headers, etc.

Ricardo Kustner ricardo at miss-janet.com
Mon Jun 21 20:16:37 CEST 1999

On 21-Jun-99 Dave Cinege wrote:
>> I have just set up mailman and done a little testing. One thing that
>> bothers me is all the HTML headers and footers in the archive when
>> sending HTML formated e-mail from Netscape.
> Anyone who sends html to a mailing list should be beaten unmercifully.

well that would be about 90% of my users :)
anyway i'd rather see HTML attachments (or any attachments for that matter)
filtered out of the message...
if you're running a techy-mailinglist then it's shouldnt be a problem to tell
people to stop sending html, but with certain lists that's not much of an
option... btw HTML messes up the plain digests too :(

Ricardo.