[Mailman-Users] posting restrictions still confusing to me (or not working?)

Vivek Khera khera at kciLink.com
Tue Mar 2 18:09:15 CET 1999

I've got a small list for which the following settings control who's
allowed to post:

Approve by administrator: no
member_posting_only: yes
list of additional accepted addresses: khera at kcilink.com

Yet anyone who posts to the list gets deferred for admin approval with
the error that they must be on the list to post, including myself.

I'm running 1.0b9 (from CVS as of this morning.)

It seems to matter little whether I list additional addresses -- if
member_posting_only is yes, I *always* get a deferred message.

								v.