[Mailman-Users] Mailman+Sendmail/smtpfeed

Edgard Castro castro at usmatrix.net
Wed Mar 3 20:55:24 CET 1999

Hi!

	Someone ever used this configuration? Running mailman using
sendmail+smtpfeed? I personally like the way smtpfeed works, so I
think it should do a better job than bulk_mailing.

	I haven't tested it yet.. The question is.. Whats the
better way to use this configuration? Allowing mailman run only
one smtp instance or leaving it spawning process to sendmail ?

	Laters! :)

e.
--
Edgard Castro <castro at usmatrix.net> | 305-273-5003      -o)
Chief Network Engineer - U.S. Matrix Internet, Inc.     /\\