[Mailman-Users] 1.0b9 trouble

Arjen Wolfs sengaia at hallucination.net
Mon Mar 8 23:03:48 CET 1999

Hi there...

I've been trying to get 1.0b9 to work on my SuSE Linux box, it installs and
compiles fine, following the guidelines from the INSTALL file, up to the
point where a site password has to be set, where the following error occurs:

mailman at underworld:/home/mailman/mailman-1.0b9/bin > ./mmsitepass password
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./mmsitepass", line 26, in ?
    import paths
ImportError: No module named paths

The box is runing python 1.5.1, kernel 2.0.36, and sendmail 8.9.2.
Any help would be greatly appreciated (please cc any replies as I'm not a
member of this list).

Arjen