[Mailman-Users] Mailman 1.0b9, password requirement.

Clark Evans clark.evans at manhattanproject.com
Thu Mar 25 18:02:48 CET 1999

This sounds wonderful, #2 sounds like a nice
compromise!  Having the user confirm an unsubscribe
request is a very reasonable thing to do.  If they
have to confirm to subscribe, it is a 'reasonable'
that they would expect to confirm an unsubscribe.

I'm not sure if #3 is necessary, but I'm certain
that #2 would be sufficient to cover my needs.

Perhaps one more?

4. A way to unsubscribe from all of the lists for
   a given domain.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful
proposition.  It's great.  Mailman rocks!

Best,

:) Clark Evans