[Mailman-Users] deleting archives

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us
Sun May 2 00:53:45 CEST 1999

    KL> I have got Mailman running and tested on a Debian GNU/Linux
    KL> box.  I am going to put this into production in the next few
    KL> days on our intranet.  During my testing phase I just used
    KL> forwarded copies of one of my favorite digests.  Well now I
    KL> got 50-60 copies of these digests in my archives, and it is
    KL> not exactly appropriate reading material for business use.

    KL> I can not find anything in the FAQs or archives that addresses
    KL> deleting and restarting the archives.  Any suggestions?

http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/1999-February/000538.html

Let me also remind people that the mailman-users and
mailman-developers lists are searchable, in a sense, through the
Python website Ultraseek server.  Visit

    http://www.python.org/search

and turn off "ftp site", "web site", and "starship" and turn /on/ "SIG
archives".

-Barry