[Mailman-Users] archives via html frames

Dan Delaney Dionysos at Dionysia.org
Tue May 11 16:22:21 CEST 1999

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Eric Gus wrote:
> got it all working (finally) and the archives and all work ok. yea!
> Is there any info on doing some sort of a html frames version?

Take a look at my archive database program, written in PHP. The
messages are actually stored in MySQL--they are inserted into the
tables with a Perl program. It's being used right now on the
Harmonet mailing list (of which, I believe, you are a part) but it
can be used with any mailing list or any MLM:

   www.LouisvilleTimes.org/harmonet/

-- Dan