[Mailman-Users] /mailman/listinfo/

Andy Harrison andy at nachoz.com
Wed May 19 05:56:29 CEST 1999

Everything's working beautifully in my MailMan setup...  cept for one last
little thing.  It's barely worth mentioning, but it's nagging me, so I thought
I'd ask.

When I point my browser to my website with just a /mailman/listinfo/, it should
bring up a list of the public lists, however it states that there are no public
lists.  I went to each of my lists and verified that it was indeed marked
public and the ownership and perms of the files seem to be right what they
should be.

Any clues?

Thanx!

E-Mail:  Andy Harrison <andy at nachoz.com>