[Mailman-Users] Problem with a List

John MacKenzie jmackenzie at local.ie
Mon Nov 8 12:37:58 CET 1999

I Created a New list for mailman and entered the Aliases info as Follows:
## monaghan-musings mailing list
## created: 08-Nov-1999 mailman
monaghan-musings:        "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post monaghan-musings"
monaghan-musings-admin:  "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner monaghan-musings"
monaghan-musings-request: "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd monaghan-musings"
owner-monaghan-musings:  monaghan-musings-admin
monaghan-musings-owner:  monaghan-musings-admin

The list was created using the  newlist binary .

When a mail is sent to this address I recieve An error stating that the user is
unknown.
Was There anything I should have done after the list creation?
Thanks For your time
Regards
- John

John MacKenzie | Unix Systems Admin | e: mailto:jmackenzie at local.ie
Stay in touch your local area through Local Ireland
http://longford.local.ie/general/longford_news/