[Mailman-Users] Moving archives

Tom Geller tom at suespammers.org
Mon Nov 22 00:24:15 CET 1999

O.K., I know this is an old, oft-visited question, but here goes...

Is there a way to convert the config.db files for moving over to a new
directory structure? We moved everything from one directory to another on
the same machine, and don't want to have to recreate users, lists,
archives etc.

Better yet, can someone point me to instructions on moving lists in toto
from one directory to another?

Thanks,

---
              Tom "I am not a lawyer" Geller
    Geller Communications  *  San Francisco * tgeller.com
Other domains: suespammers.org, openppc.org, popcomputers.com