[Mailman-Users] copying mailman to another system

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Tue Nov 23 23:13:47 CET 1999

Hi everyone
My question. I am copying all the mailman configuration and installation
on one RED HAT Linux 6.0  that runs mailman and works to another RED HAT
Linux 6.0 hoping this will work without installing it on the new one. I
have made the configuration changes and as  far as specifying the
different host name of the computer in the mm_cfg.py file. I created all
the necessary accounts or mailman before copying over to the new mailman
machine. Both machines are basically Identical. I can get mailman to run
everything on this new machine, (like the cgi scripts, administrative
changes to the list, archive lookup works fine), except mail don't work
it will not send any messages. Sendmail is running and is in the same
location as the other Linux box that does send the mailing list
messages.
Here is the sendmail error message I get below, any help I could get
would be great.