[Mailman-Users] editing the html

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Mon Nov 29 20:58:40 CET 1999

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

OM# >>>>> "M" == MCS  <efficacy at mediaone.net> writes:
OM#
OM#     M> Hi all, How are the html tags <MM-List_name> and other tag
OM#     M> variables resolved by my web browers.  I want to play with the
OM#     M> web page so as to modify these tags. Where are they defined?
OM#
OM# Those are not resolved by your browser, but instead are substituted
OM# by the Mailman system.

I guess that reply will not do any good to MCS. I also would like to know
how to modify mailman to fit my interface. Whereto go to change the
HTML code? Help, anyone?

Cheers,

| David Collantes                  || email: david at bus.ucf.edu          |
| Senior Systems Administrator,    || phone: (407) 823-3418             |
| Network Operations Manager       || UCFBusiness - UCF, Orlando, FL    |