[Mailman-Users] list memberships reminders, bounces

David Osborne David.Osborne at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 16:29:25 CEST 1999

Christopher Kolar writes [1 Oct 1999 9:06:41 CDT]:

> On a related note, I was wondering why the bounces for the monthly
> reminders are sent to mailman-owner (just an alias to me) instead of to a
> bounce handler.

At the very least, they should be sent to the owner of the appropriate list.
Also, the bounces I received today all had the *same* List-id header,
regardless of which list they related to (this is with Mailman 1.0, running
with Exim on a Solaris 7 system).

David

David Osborne                            Postmaster at nottingham.ac.uk
Postmaster                      phone/voicemail: +44 (0)115 951 3397
University of Nottingham, UK