[Mailman-Users] Mail archives threads are getting mixed up

Casey Ajalat casey at ajalat.org
Sun Oct 3 13:16:14 CEST 1999

More info,

I followed the FAQ for editing messages and rebuilding the
archives/private/listname directory but to no avail.  The directory still
gets built but the messages are not threaded properly.  i.e. new messages
are made as part of the thread for another message topic.

I looked at the archives/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox file and the
messages do appear to be ok.  i.e. the subject lines are formatted
properly.

Any ideas what makes this happen?  Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Casey